Siebel Training Module is out-of-the-box functionality. It allows to collate all Training materials and courses with in the Siebel application. Users can search for available courses and enroll themselves.
- For each training, there are associated materials such as documents and presentations.
- Siebel provides Training Library screen to store all training materials (including doc, xls, ppt and pdf files).
- Make sure to include Literature Type as ‘Training Literature’.
- A course is the main training element in Siebel Training.
- Create training courses under Administration – Training > Course Details screen.
- Mark the status as ‘Active’ to publish the course.
- Associate Training Materials added above with the courses under ‘Links‘ detail tab.
- A user can enroll themselves to any available trainings under Trainings > Find Trainings view.
- Alternatively, administrator can also delegate course trainings to any other user.
- ‘Enroll’ button invokes two vanilla workflows –
- eTraining Enrollment Process
- eTraining Enrollment Message Process
- It is required to deploy and activate these two workflows.
- Users can track and monitor progress of their trainings under Trainings > My Trainings view.
- Users can see the details for any training course by clicking hyperlink in course list column.
- Users may de-register themselves from selected courses by clicking ‘Drop‘.
Managerial Role – View Trainings
- Managers can see all training enrollments of their subordinates under Trainings > My Team’s Trainings view.
Managerial Role – Assign Trainings
- Managers can also assign training to their team members under Training > Find Training view.
- Click on ‘Enroll’ button under Enroll Others column. Then select all the users to whom training is to be assigned. Click ‘Finish’.
To download this post in PPT format, click here >> Siebel Training Module – Presentation