Pic – Dashboard
- Manually extracting new/modified object details from Siebel repository to prepare Technical Design Document.
- Time-consuming process – With the increase in number of objects, time taken to extract them also increases proportionally.
- Siebel Repository Extract (SRE) Tool
- SRE Tool will automate the process of extracting Siebel object details from Siebel repository to excel sheets.
- It will also formats the data, making it ready to be used in your Technical Design Document.
- Eliminates the need of manual efforts.
- Achieves time reduction of 99.29%.
- Supports 31 most commonly worked upon Siebel Object Types.
- Supports access to Server, Local or Sample databases through ODBC connections.
Trial vs Full Version
Download Presentation/User Guide
Download Trial Version
Purchase Full Version
In case of any difficulty in downloading/purchasing the tool, please leave a comment.
Party Data Model
For eBook edition (at 50% discount), go to – http://pothi.com/pothi/book/ebook-suansh-singhal-siebel-8-1-x-party-data-model-0
For printed edition, go to – http://pothi.com/pothi/book/suansh-singhal-siebel-8-1-x-party-data-model-paperback
This book starts with an introduction to the concept of Siebel’s Party Data Model. Then, it describes each entity under the model with examples and practice labs. At last, this book summarizes all the concepts in two diagrams for quick reference.
– Target Audience –
• Business Analysts
• Siebel Consultants (Techno-Functional)
• EIM Specialists
• EAI Specialists
– Distinguishing features of the book –
• Detailed discussion on each Party entity
• 60+ colored diagrams
• 20+ practice labs
- Party Data Model – Introduction
- Party Data Model – History
- What is a Contact or Person
- What is a User
- What is an Employee
- What is a Position
- What is an Account
- What is a Division
- What is an Organization
- What is a Partner Organization
- What is a Household
- What is a User List
- What is an Access Group
- What is a S_PARTY_PER Table
- What is a S_PARTY_REL Table
- What is a S_PARTY_RPT_REL Table
- Generate Reporting Hierarchy
Which executes first – An escript on WriteRecord of a BusComp or a Runtime Event on Writerecord of same BusComp?
Runtime Events fire before any script events.
User is a person/contact with User ID. For example – A registered customer on your Web site browsing/ordering products online.
Parties Person – Venn Diagram
User records can be seen in following application view:
- Administration – User > Users
- Contacts > All Contacts
Characteristics of a User
- May have associated responsibility leading to application access.
- May have any associated positions.
- Must have a User ID leading to database login.
- It is possible to promote a contact/person to a user.
- Adding a User ID value for a person record in Persons view causes it to appear as a user in the Users view.
What is User – Application View
Tables representing a User record are highlighted below:
- Base Table – S_PARTY
- Extension Tables
- S_CONTACT – Stores First and Last Name of user.
- S_USER – Stores User ID.
- Intersection table – S_PER_RESP (not shown) stores responsibilities for users.
Table Architecture – User
Complete Overview of Party Data Model
To study Siebel’s Party Data Model in detail, please preview/download: